Saturday, April 18, 2009

End2End Trail Supply is back in business

George Carr and his company, End2End Trail Supply is back in business. For an industry who derives revenues primarily from discretionary income, this is a welcome sign.

As for their products, I whole-heartedly endorse their Gram Weenie series of alcohol stoves. I have a Gram Weenie Pro that I use to boil 16-20 ounces of water in 3 season conditions. My tests confirm the 11 minute burn time, also. They are producing three stoves now - a pop-can style stove, the original Gram Weenie and the Pro. The Gram Weenie series is now improved, with a roll-top lip for a better seal, smoother lines and better stability.

I also own their Grease Pot and and a pair of their Imusa 8 cm mugs. Although they are incredibly light weight, they are not for me. I did not like having no handles on my pot, and the handle on the cups heats up very quickly.

"Of all the paths you take in life, make sure some of them are dirt." - George Carr

No comments: